Thursday, March 11, 2010

Struggling

Well as most of you know, Ricky and I have been trying to get pregnant for some time now. I've been put on a progesterone cream and a higher dose of progesterone in pill form. The doctor thinks that this is why my body isn't cycling the way it should. Well the pill progesterone worked its magic and I started my period saturday. Unfortunatly, it's still going and I've been reminded why not having a period was so much fun. I've had cramps nearly the whole time! I never had cramps when I was on birth control. But I would take on all the cramps if my body would just be normal. Have I done something wrong? Why does my body have to be messed up? Am I not ready to have a baby? Why do I not get an answer when I pray about having a baby? The hardest part is being in a student ward and seeing all the cute babies and pregnant women. I see them and my heart just aches because that's what I want! Ricky would be such a fun dad! He would be so awesome. I can't imagine what I would do if I was not able to have kids. Ricky and I would be devastated. I would feel so horrible. Yes there is always adoption but it's just not the same as actually having a baby. Sorry, this one is so depressing. :-(

2 comments:

  1. dont be sad u'll have a baby maybe ur just not ready yet

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can totally relate Sara, but hang in there, you are so young. There is lots of time still.

    ReplyDelete