It's only 10 days away and I will only get more excited as it gets closer! My sister had her baby and this weekend I get to go down to Las Vegas for a wedding! After that is graduation! I have already picked up my free tickets for those that are coming to graduation. I am so close to being done. I have just a few more assignments to do and then I will be done. On wednesday, I get to pick up my cap and gown.
In other good news, I started my period on my own! I have started taking the femara again today so I'm crossing my fingers for next month! Keep praying for me. There have been so many steps in the right direction and I hope they keep going. I really appreciate all of your love and support. Hopefully, I'll have more great news really soon! Thanks for all that you do for me!
Ciao!
I love that you blog about your period, for some reason it just makes me laugh. I'm so happy for you, Sara, graduation is next weekend and everything is having a light shed on it for you. Life is amazing!
ReplyDelete