Everything else is going great. I love that school and my internship is over. It has been nice to have time to do whatever I want. I was able to visit my sister for her baby's blessing. I stayed with my bestest friend and her hubby. It was so fun! I hope that I can visit them all soon!
Tuesday, August 16, 2011
New Job
I haven't posted for a while. I have some great news! I got a great job at an elementary school as a kindergarten aid. I will be working 6 hours everyday. The pay isn't as great as I was hoping. At least, I'll be getting paid instead of just working for free. I can't wait to start next week. I will be working with just one teacher in her class. It will be nice to have something to do during the day while Ricky is at work.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Congrats on the new job! I hope is goes well for you.
ReplyDelete