Saturday, December 3, 2011

Oh December!

I can't believe it's December already!! With that said, I can't believe there isn't snow on the ground. Ricky and I are all moved in with his parents. We still have a little unpacking left to do. With December, comes Christmas. I am started to get worried about Christmas presents. What am I going to get everyone?? I think I have a good idea of what I'm getting most people. I have no idea what to get Ricky. He always says, "I don't want/need anything". I just roll my eyes at him. He'll get me something awesome and I'll just get him something lame like a video game. (Don't worry he doesn't read my blog...) Anyway, I have no idea what everyone else will get him. I don't think I gave good ideas. Ricky's birthday is on Monday and all I'm getting him is a card. He doesn't want anything. What a goofy goober. Anyway, I should probably do something worth while today. Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment