Saturday, January 3, 2009
Not wanting break to end!
Ricky is working...again. Applebees has been so busy this week! But Ricky is a trooper and working hard. My best friend Jeanie is back in town and we had dinner last night. We came back to our house and played Mario Kart on the Wii. I got my hair dyed on friday to get rid of the blonde. Its now a little darker than my natural color. I also got my ring back...finally! I took it in the monday before Christmas and it took the guys a while to get it done. I wanted it resized and welded together. I've really enjoyed my break and I loved sleeping in. This semester is going to be different because I'm taking 17 credits and thats more than I've ever taken. I'm taking two child development classes, an economics class, D&C, and intro to livestock prduction. Yay for school?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Why are you taking livestock production might I ask?
ReplyDelete