Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Updates and an accident

So I havent posted in a while...Heres why! School is going...ok i guess. There are a couple classes that I wish I didnt have to take but I do so I suffer through them. I hate my econ class. My teacher is so stinking boring! I brought a coloring book to class to keep me in the room. I love my Early Child Development and Infant/Toddler classes. My I/T class is a block class and I think its a bit much for just a block class. Intro to Livestock Production is different. The teacher is boring in this class too. Im taking a class that is all about managing land. Unfortunatly I'm one of 7 students in the class. So everyone else knows about managing land and stuff like that when
I have no clue whats going on. The teacher always asks how I feel about something someone said or what I think and everytime I say that I dont really know what to think about it. It is so frustrating! I feel like a freak because I havent ever and will never own/manage land and livestock so how does this apply to me at all?? I'm still working on that answer.
Ricky is basically a manager in training even though they are getting a new manager anyway. Ricky is filling in til the other guy gets trained? So he goes in at 11 and doesnt get home til about 9. There is nothing that is more difficult to handle is when he is gone all day and I want to be with him. I never tell him about it because there isnt anything he or I could do about it.
I'm still working on getting a job. The Animal hospital on hwy 33 in hiring in Feburary so I'm going to stop by sometime and see when they are. I already turned in my application so I just need to let them know I'm still interested. I was going to stop by today but I decided to run my jeep into a snowbank. The jeep went over the snowbank and landed in the other lane(i think) and so I got out of the way and pulled in at the autobody place right where i crashed. So far the only thing that seems wrong is the bumper and headlights need to be replaced and some minor body work that I'm not too worried about. So far I'm doing ok too. I'll just be a little (hopefully) sore from ramming into the snow(ice)bank. If only Rexburg would clear off the roads... sigh...like that will happen!

2 comments:

  1. I love you, Sara!! Sorry about the accident, that really sucks!!!!! And for the boring teachers... I doodle. It helps me listen. Or, I draw pictures of what the teacher looks lik. It makes it more interesting! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My classes are starting the end of March. I hope I have better luck. It has been almost 20years, so I need all the help I can get and boring teachers isnt going to help at all! Hang in there. Love ya.

    ReplyDelete