Wednesday, March 4, 2009

All about Ricky

Hey! So I'll get some pictures up soon. It's hard not having a computer at home. I saw this on Caryn's blog so I thought I would do it too. I'm so done with school. I wish it were over. I'm still working on cleaning things up at the new apartment and I want to put pictures up but I dont have any of our wedding or frames to put them in. We have to pay to put nails in the walls so we are trying something different. Anyway, I hope you enjoy your day! Ciao!


Where We Met? We met at my apartment but we have a mutual friend who set us up.

How long did we date before we were married?6 months and 8 days

How long have we been married? 6 months and 10 days

What is my favorite thing about him?A lot of things. He is so caring and works so hard at work. I'm really glad that he loves his job right now because he is there most of the day.

What is your favorite quality about him? He loves to have fun and is always teasing me. We have tons of fun together!

What is his nickname for you? We don't really have nicknames for each other. We both call each other silly and play the Not it/Finger on my nose game.

His favorite food? He likes a lot of stuff that his mom makes so I'm going to have to learn the recipes. He will eat pretty much anything.

His favorite sport? He likes baseball and football. I think he likes baseball more.


Who said the "L" word first? He did. I said it later that night.

First Kiss? At my apartment during a movie, on our first date.

Favorite Couple thing to do? We love to just tickle each other and watch tv/movies. We don't do a whole lot because of his job.

How many kids we have? We don't have any but we want some so bad.

His hidden talent? He does this really funny thing with his mouth so that it looks smaller. Oh and cat flipping. He can make the cat do all sorts of flips and tricks.

His age?23

His favorite music? He likes rock music and more like the screaming kind? He likes country enough to listen to it when I'm in the car.

What do You admire most about him? He is so calm about stuff. He is very smart and knows whats best for us(like not having a baby right now lol).

His favorite past time? Guitar Hero, x box, games on the computer. He is always looking up reviews for a new game he heard about or wants.

Will he read this?Probably not. We don't have a computer at home and he doesn't read our blog anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment