Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Stress

Well, things have died down with my sister but only after it got way bad. If you want details, I can send you the emails that her and her boyfriend wrote me. They weren't very nice if you wanted to know. Basically, I'm a huge blab, I can't be trusted, I'm way selfish, I'm not supportive, I'm not happy for her, I'm out to get my sister and ruin her wedding day. Which is nonsense! LOL Anyway, thanks to those who have been helping me get through this. I wouldn't have gotten through this as easily without you. My plan with my sister is to just leave her (and her boyfriend) alone to let all of us cool down. If they talk to me, then I'll play nice too. But I don't know if that is going to happen anytime soon. I hate that my sister and I are fighting. But it has been soooo nice not having to deal with her being mean. It's been like 3 days since I talked to her last. This whole situation has put a little stress on Ricky and me as a couple. Ricky told my sister that we would either be on a cruise for our anniversary or we would be in the room next to her embarassing her. I would love to be there for my sister but she expects me to be at her beck and call (this coming from her boyfriend, not her). She actually tried to guilt trip me by saying that she helped out a ton for my wedding and she isnt asking me to do anything. But let's move on. On thursday night last week, I had my first major allergic reaction to something I ate. We had a Homestyle Bake for dinner and later that night my body got really red, hot and super itchy. My stomach started hurting really bad and I thought I was going to be sick. I did actually throw up and later had bad diarreha. Ricky was by my side the whole time...well except when I pooped because he was sleeping. He doesnt remember me getting up to go to the bathroom even though he asked where i was going. LOL And I still went to school the next day. Mostly because Ricky makes sure that I go to school. If I had made that decision, I would have stayed home. I have a presentation to for my Econ class. That class is so boring. I don't want to go. Lucky for me, there are only 11 days of school left. If there were more, I would probably go crazy! I should have been working on homework but I'm a procrastinator so I didn't. Ricky has about 1.5 weeks left of being Key Hourly. Hes going to go back to being a cook and do school over the summer. I'm still looking for a job. If you hear of anything please let me know. My brain has stopped working. I guess I got everything out that I wanted to say. Except for that this keyboard is driving me nuts. All of the buttons stick, especially the space bar. Ricky and I need a new laptop because ours is officially not worth fixing and we have been using his sister's. Well, I better get going to class. Ciao!!

No comments:

Post a Comment