Here I am, at school, bored to death...but at least it's almost over! I've got 3 more days left and then I'm done for the summer at least. The majority of people are telling me to finish school, which I can understand why. Someone even told me that I would miss school once I was done. I just laughed. I hate school. There is no other way to describe my feelings for school. I've hated every single step that I have taken to get me were I am today concerning school. I need to go talk to a counselor about what I'm going to do about school. My first priority is being a stay at home mom but if I need to work, I would like to try my hand at dog training. The program I'm doing now, won't help me get that done, especially by the time I would need to start working. And the degree would be useless anyway. I would need to go back to school to get the proper education and training. And if the degree is useless, then why should we rack up more school loans? The Animal Science program here at BYU-I is for livestock, farmers, agriculture and horses and pigs and stuff that I don't want to deal with. I've heard that they are working on getting a small animals type program but who knows when that will actually take place. School always has and always will be a burden to me. It's hard to want to go to school when the classes don't hold your interest for even a second. I don't care about how cows reproduce or why horses colic or how to take care of a pasture or about buffalo. I just don't. I love dogs and cats and bunnies and children. LOL Did you like how I threw that last one in there? I guess I was being spoiled when I worked at the daycare in St. Louis for long. I love working with children. I can't wait to have my own.
Still nothing new with my sister. I did let her know that I love her and that I was happy for her and here to support her. She said that it meant a lot to her that I said that. We talked a little bit about wedding plans(kindof) and then it was over. I want to be the one she comes to with questions or if she needs advice. Anyway, I know she won't have me be a bridesmaid, which makes me sad in a way, but at least I get to be a bridesmaid for my friend's wedding. She's getting married in June. So I'm pretty excited about that. Which reminds me, I need to start working out again so I can lose some weight!! It's not as much fun working out alone.
Yikes! I've hit my I'm hungry moment. I hate this time of day because I feel that if I get some food then it just puts more weight on me. I need to call Chelsea, my friend who had the Scentsy party to see if my order is in. General Conference was really good. I missed the first session on saturday morning because I was tying some quilts with my mother in law, her friend Susan and Susan's mother. It was pretty interesting. My birthday is in 13 days! YAY! I'll be 22. Today is Ricky's first day back as being a cook. I think he will do pretty good. He told me that he wasn't going to shave because he didn't have to. For his old position, he had to shave everyday. We are still hoping that he gets a manager postition. He really liked managing and helping out. I'm thinking about going to Idaho Falls today after school. I need to get my mom's birthday present. My dad turned 50 on the 2nd. My mom will be 50 as well. Katie will be 19 on the 26th.
So far, the only job I have is to watch a little girl on tuesdays, thursdays and fridays for about 6 hours total for the week. Needless to say, I'm still looking for a job. I'm hoping to find one soon. I have an application for Arby's so I'm filling it out. I don't really want to work there but it's better than nothing. Well, it's about time for me to go to econ class. We are reviewing for the final on wednesday. I have a final tomorrow and 2 on thursday. Yipee! Talk to you later! Ciao!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment