Wednesday, April 1, 2009

A new month

Well, it's april 1st! My life has been pretty normal this past week. On monday, Ricky was off so our big priority was buying a laptop. We found one that we like so far. It's not a Intel processor but we will see what happens. I've had 2 babysitting interviews. One that is not a lot of hours and one that would be full time. I kindof want a real job. I would like to watch kids but the one that is full time is about 20 minutes away. My absolute favorite show is on tonight and I missed it last week. I wish my Mary Kay would pick up. It's just so darn expensive for this area. I saw Monsters Vs. Aliens on monday and it was stinking awesome! We saw it in 3D and that made it even cooler! I think I'm coming down with a cold or something. School is over next week!! I can't wait. I'm ready to sleep in and relax. I have lots of studying before school gets done though. Ricky got his schedule for next week. It's going to be weird to not have him work so much. Which means I need to get cracking on a job. I haven't talked to my sister much. Especially not about wedding stuff. She asked me what I want for my birthday. Which is on the 19th. I went to my first scentzy party last week. It was so fun! I need to figure out what I'm going to do about finishing school. Ricky thinks I should wait to finish my degree because I want to be a stay at home mom. I did alot yesterday. I did laundry all afternoon, I cleaned the house, and washed all the dishes. It was exhausting especially because I was tired before I got home from school. I didn't get to take a nap which is good for me? Though I was still tired when I got up this morning. My hands are dry and they hurt from the weather changing so much. Well I need to go buy Microsoft Office for my mom in law/us. I have a project due tomorrow and it's hard to care about that class because the teacher doesn't even care about it. Anyway, this keyboard is giving me carpal tunnel because the keys don't work! LOL Have a great day! Ciao!

3 comments:

  1. I always love your posts because the are so "all over the place" (for lack of a better word) that I dont get bored like I do on other peoples blogs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was thinking the same thing. You jump from thought to thought to thought. How does that brain of yours work?

    My main comment is this: FINISH YOUR DEGREE! Get as much as you can done before you have children because life becomes infinitely more complicated once you do. I am going to start my degree soon, and I don't know how in the world I'll manage studying and papers and tests on top of being a full time mom and wife. It's hard enough without the stress of school. So finish!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Caryn. You should do as much as possible before the kids come. Don't be like me and wait until there is a real need to go back.

    ReplyDelete