Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Cleaning and Katie stuff

Hey all! I havent written in a while. I've been sort of busy? I'm still looking for a job. The Petsmart job didnt' come through and I had an interview last week with Toys R Us. I'm waiting to hear back from them. I've called several vet places in Idaho Falls and only one is hiring but its part time. So who knows. I've considered applying at the Wal-Mart here even though I would have to work on sundays. I've also considered really working on Mary Kay. So if anybody wants to have a free glamor make over or want to hold a skin care class, PLEASE let me know. Ricky and I could really use the money. I've spent a good majority of the day today cleaning. I finally vacuumed the carpet in the living room. I swept and mopped the kitchen/dining area. I also swept the front entrance. I cleaned the weird mesh thing in the thing over the stove. I think it was leaking a yellow liquid on to the stove so I figured it was time to clean it. Though I'm not sure how to clean it. I'm soaking it in hot water with some dish soap. Now I'm about to clean the bathroom. Like really clean it. I'm going to clean the counter and the toilet and the shower. Yikes. One of my least favorite rooms to clean. I have this twinge in my neck that appeared all of a sudden. I don't know why it hurts. It's making me procrastinate cleaning the bathroom. I can't wait for the new Night at the Museum movie coming out this friday! I hope its way good. Things are going ok with my sister. I told her some advice about her new ring and she took it well. She says she is really stressed and under a lot of pressure and things aren't going well at home. She feels that she can't be excited about her wedding because of difficulties with our parents. I remember feeling the same way. I was surprised when she said that our mom isnt being helpful. I guess she asked my mom for help and it didn't turn out very good. I don't know the details so I can't say if my mom or my sister were out of line. I just wish everyone could get along. I'm really glad that things seem to be ok with my sister and me. I hope things keep getting better. Ricky seems to still be doing good with school and work. I want to set up my iPod with new songs and stuff from my cds but I'm not entirely confidant that it will go well. Well, I prolly should get working on cleaning the bathroom. And figure out what to make for dinner. Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment