Sunday, May 31, 2009

Still looking...

Hey all! Nothing much new in our lives right now. Ricky is still working hard and going to school. I'm still looking for a job. I'm going to Idaho Falls to apply at a daycare for special needs children and at a vet clinic. The vet clinic job is part time and I've never had any luck with vet jobs in the past so who knows. Ricky and I have also been contemplating what I should do concerning my schooling. I know that I can not finish the Animal Science degree because it no longer interests me. It has been really hard for me to get any experience with animals, one reason why I've had so much trouble getting a job at a vet clinic. The only thing I really enjoy is being with children. So I'm thinking that I'll most likely change my major to Child Development but I have no idea what to do about a minor. People have suggested a business management type minor. I'm not sure that I would really be interested with the business classes though. So if you have any suggestions for me, I would love the advice!
So Ricky and I have kindof taken up tennis and golf. Well, we play tennis together and he plays golf either by himself or with his parents. I always tag along so I can drive the golf cart! The last time we went, we went with both of his parents. It was way fun. Except that I got burnt pretty bad. But I love going and watching them play. Whenever Ricky or his dad hit the ball too short they say something along the lines of "Pull up your skirt, grandma!" or "Come on, grandma". It's soo funny! So anyway, that's about all for now! Let me know if I can help anyone with anything, cleaning, babysitting, or anything!! Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment