Wednesday, August 5, 2009

The new car and stuff

Hey everyone! Ricky and I got a new car! Its a Scion XD and we love it! Especially the color! Its called Electric Wasabi so its green. Its brand new and limited edition so very few people will have this color car! Ricky named his new car, Elsie. He was practically giddy when we were buying it. Ricky starts his new manager position on tuesday and we are both super excited. I start school on September 10th. I'm kind of nervous/anxious about it because I will have classes on tuesdays and thursdays all day long. I also have a class on mondays and wednesdays but it's in the morning. Hopefully, I can make it through the whole day. I normally only do classes in the morning so I can have the afternoons free. I'm still looking for a job with out much success. I turned in an application for Super 8 Motel so I'm going to go back and see if they are going to do an interview. I'm also debating on whether I should go to the doctor or not. I also want to check with Craigo's to see if they are hiring. So I've got a big day ahead of me tomorrow. My friend, Pat, got home from his mission a couple weeks ago. He is the guy that set Ricky and I up. Speaking of that, our 1 year anniversary is coming up soon! 2.5 weeks. I can't believe its been a year already! So much has changed. It is kindof weird to think that I'm married and very exciting at the same time. I love knowing that Ricky and I are going to be together forever. I've always heard that the first year of marriage is the hardest. It didn't seem very hard to me, so sign me up for forever! LOL I think golfing is taking its toll on me. I think I pulled a muscle or something like that in my back on the left side. Its up, kindof around my shoulder. It's hard because sometimes I have to turn down going golfing and I've been getting a little better. It's been rough because it hurts to swing when I golf but it's fun. Well, I'm going to go relax! Ciao!

1 comment:

  1. I don't believe people either when they say the first year is the hardest. I think the second is. But that's just me. It's never going to be "easy".

    ReplyDelete