Sunday, July 19, 2009
It's all about the Roosevelts, babay!
Hey all! It's about time that I update my blog! It's taken me so long to update for 2 reasons. 1) I don't do very much and 2) the internet at my apartment doesn't work...at all. Right now, I'm at my in-laws using their wireless. Like I said, I don't do much so there isn't much to say. I'm really getting frustrated with our managers because they wont fix the network/internet problem. We can't get connected to the internet at all at home and that has made life rough. Ricky has to go to the school if he wants to get homework now. Of course, after next week that won't be a problem. But it would be nice if we could get online and check email and look for jobs. Ricky is going to start training to be a manager at Applebees on August 11th. He will be in training for 11 weeks. He's had some key hourly shifts and so he's been making more money. At least we will get benefits because he's going to be a manager. We are both super excited about it. Ricky has been doing good with school. Things have been going good with my sister and I. I've been talking with Lindsay a lot more and thats pretty cool. I haven't been working out like I should because right now I don't see a point. I didn't lose anything when I was really trying. I should keep trying though... I tried TAIslim and I really liked that it helped me to not feel hungry between meals so I ate less. The only problem with that is that it's about $40 a bottle. It lasts at least a month so I don't know what I'm going to do. If anyone has any suggestions, they would be appreciated. I'm also thinking about going to a doctor and getting some help. Anyway, I'll write more later! Ciao!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment