Wednesday, October 14, 2009

I survived

Well, Katie and Rhet are married! Ricky and I went to St. Louis for the wedding and my other sister's birthday. We made it home and I went back to school right away. So on tuesday I was very exhausted. But it was really good to see all my friends and family. Ricky is now the Product manager at Applebees and has been working 50 hours a week. He seems to be having lots of fun. He is trying to set some standards within the store here in Rexburg. School has been going pretty good. One of my classes is so amazing! I love it! But of course, there is one where I can't stand the teacher because he doesn't know what he is doing. It drives me and all the other students crazy! I'm having a Pampered Chef Party on saturday and I'm really excited! My friend, Caryn Allen is the consultant. Other than that, there isn't much going on. School, work and hanging out. We did just buy a 42" LCD tv last week before we went to St. Louis. Well, I need to get some homework done. Ciao!!

1 comment: