Tuesday, December 1, 2009
Oh the joys of the Holidays!
Well I haven't posted in a while and I'm not working out today because I'm waiting for my doctor to call me back. I'm starting to get really really frustrated with this doctor. She is never in the office and when she it's only for a few minutes and with a patient the whole time so I don't get to talk to her. She always calls me and then is unreachable for a few days. I took an Insulin Resistance test last tuesday and I was supposed to get the results the next day but they never called me. So I called them on friday but of course the office was closed. The doctor called me back saturday morning but I was asleep. I called her back before 11am. The secretary kindly told me that she was already out of the office for the day and wouldn't be back in the office until today! My doctor is retiring and I'm seriously thinking of switching doctors now. I have some questions for my doctor because my body is doing some crazy stuff and I want to know what's going on. It would be really nice to get a hold of her for once. Ricky and I are trying to have a baby and so far it's not going anywhere. I don't know if I'm even ovulating (sorry if this is too much info for you!). I need to work out more and I'm taking a Vitamin D pill once a week because I have a deficiancy. I'm not sure how because I got burnt a lot this summer while I was learning how to golf. Which, by the way, I miss now. It's cold and there's snow but I want to go golfing. :-( Speaking of sad faces, my bunny died. He was about 9 and a half years old and he was the bestest bunny a girl could ever ask for. I miss how he licked my nose and tried to get it on with me, ok maybe not so much. He was so cute as a baby bunny! It is also 8 years to the day that my Grandma and Grandpa Moore died. I can't believe it's only been 8 years when it feels like a million. I miss them a ton. This morning, I thought about all the things that I have done since then and how I've changed. It's been really nice having Grandma Johnson and Grandpa Hillock now that I'm married. I haven't seen too much of Grandpa Hillock but it's still nice having grandparents again. I went down to Utah for thanksgiving. We were there for about 24 hours before we drove back to Idaho. Ricky had to work on Black friday. My friend, Alisha, invited me to go with her but she was going at 4am so I stayed at home. I saw New Moon the saturday before thanksgiving. I thought it was awesome. I can't wait until the next movie comes out. Ricky and I help his mom decorate her house for Christmas. I got to have some of the decorations. She has a lot of shelf space and I have no shelves so I didn't get much. I can't wait for Ricky and I to put up our Christmas tree and the few decorations that we do have. Curses!! Apparently I don't have service here because I just got a voicemail from the doctor's office but the phone never rang! Ciao! Happy Holidays!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment