Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Happy new year!! Today was the first day of school and it went pretty good. I have 2 children literature classes and they seem like they are going to be pretty fun. I get to read lots of childrens books. Today while I was working out I decided that I want to go on a cruise for our second anniversary. The problem is deciding where we should go. So if you have been on a cruise, please help us pick a destination! Oh and tell us what is a good price to pay for a cruise. Because we don't have a clue. Anyway, other than that we are doing great! I shot a gun at the Johnson Christmas get together in december. I shot a 410 but that doesnt mean anything to me lol! Ricky was soo proud that I hit the second clay pigeon that they threw for me. I have some really awesome shots that I need to put up on facebook... By the way, Ricky and I got a brand new computer! Our old one blew up a few weeks before finals last semester and I was really sad. Now we have a Toshiba. It has a cool finger scanner thing that is really neat. We didn't have to pay for the new computer because the old one blew up. It is time for my bedtime. I'm babysitting in the morning before school. Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment