Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Someone to talk to

Well, the reason why I haven't posted on here sooner is because our laptop blew up. Seriously. Ricky witnessed it. The computer shut off and then smoke started billowing out the side and he saw fire. It eventually turned back on but the same thing happened to me with out the fire but it never turned back on again. We took it back to Best Buy on December 4th. We bought it brand new in March of this year. The part is getting shipped to the Tech guys and then it will be another 2-3 business days for it to be fixed. I can't wait to have our laptop back! I've also been having a really hard time with something else. I found out about 3 weeks ago that I am severally insulin resistant. This means that it will be very hard for Ricky and I to get pregnant. Right after I found out about my severe insulin resistance, one of the girls in my ward excitedly told me that she is pregnant. Of course, I am very happy for her but at the same time, devastated. There is nothing that I want more than to get pregnant. I have wanted to have a baby for a long time. My mother told me that it was hard for her to get pregnant as well as her mom. I think it will be hard for me for a long time. A lot of my friends are pregnant now and even more will probably get pregnant before I can. My mom says that even my sister will probably get pregnant before me. I am working on eating better and working out. I have also been taking a pill that is supposed to help the insulin resistance. I also had a progesterone shot so that I will have a period and can figure out when I am ovulating. I should have had my period a week ago. Why does my body have to be so messed up? It is hard to be at church by myself because everyone in my ward is either pregnant or has a little baby. So that's my depressing story for today. Ricky has been super excited for Christmas to get here because he got me some really awesome gifts. That's all he has been talking about since he bought them on monday. He practically made me go to his mom's house(I was going there anyway) so he could work on his presents for me. He also told me last night that a couple of gifts that he got for me would be things that I would use but he would probably use them more than me. What a stinker! Well I guess that I'll just have to wait to see what he got me in a couple days! It is hard to believe that Christmas is only a couple days away. It seems like yesterday we were celebrating the new year. Where has the time gone?? But YAY for Christmas music and trees and love and snow!! I need to get some stuff done for today. Ciao!

1 comment:

  1. sara im so sorry about the insulin resistant news! but you will have children! :) i hope that your christmas was amazing.!!

    ReplyDelete