Monday, April 12, 2010
Moving and working out
I haven't posted for a while so I decided that I should probably update everyone. Ricky and I are moving to Hyde Park May 3rd ish so that will be a fun adventure all in itself. I've already started to go through things and get rid of stuff that we dont need. School is all done now so that should give me plently of time to work out and to pack. I should get 2 A's and 3 B's. Thats the best I've done in school in a long time. It didnt help that my Fam 100 teacher gave me a stinking 50(out of 100) on the final exam...all because he didnt like me. I didn't fight it or anything because I was just ready for the class to be over. I'm not watching my little friend anymore because his dad just had surgery and cant go back to work for another 3 weeks. I'll watch him again after that though. He will be so big by then! Medical updates: I saw the doctor on the 2nd. She put me back on the progesterone cream as well as a pill called Spironolactone. This pill helps me get rid of the bad/excess testosterone in me so the progesterone cream can raise the progesterone levels. She told me that I would lose 5 pounds in water weight because of the pill. She wants me to lose 10 pounds within the next 2 months or so. I have lost the 5 pounds and I have a great motivation for continuing to lose weight. My doctor said that for every 10 pounds that I lose, my chances for getting pregnant go up by 25%! That would be so awesome. The pills and cream are already working their magic. I started my period today so I'm hoping that it will continue working so I can ovulate. My doctor wants me to work out, really sweat when working out about 4 times a week. More would be better. I actually worked out on my own today using the Wii Fit Plus. I highly recommend it to everyone. It's way fun and it doesn't always feel like you are working out. Anyway, I'm getting sleepy, it's been a long day. Ciao!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Yay!! Go Sara!!!
ReplyDelete