Sunday, May 16, 2010

May

Well folks, I haven't posted in forever! I don't even remember when the last time I posted. Or what I posted about. We are all moved in to Hyde Park. We live 2 buildings away from Caryn and Artene. I love it. We hang out all the time. We have a washer and dryer and I love that as well. Golfing has be a blast! We went the other day and it was so fun. After a while, I tend to get hungry and tired so I get cranky. When I get cranky, I don't play as good and then I get even more cranky. We have started to go to a new ward and so far it's nice. As for an update on my health situation, I have started having a regular cycle. While that is nice in its own way, it is rough because it is short! 18 Days! Ricky and I got new phones the other day. We have Droids so they are tons of fun to play with. We can get all sorts of applications and fun things on it. Ricky quit school because that many online credits is too much for his work schedule. He is going to try to go in the fall. We also got a Beta fish. His name is Midnight and he is my baby LOL. It has been kind of fun having someone to take care of other than my hubby. I don't have a job anymore. For about 2 weeks I "nannyed" for a family. I didn't have to do much and most of the time it was just one kid instead of all four. The sucky part was that the mom wanted to give the job to someone else. And I only got 6 bucks an hour...paid in dollar coins. If I have forgotten anything I will let you know. For now, it is time for me to pay attention to my hubby. Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment