Thursday, May 27, 2010
Wii Fit Plus
So today I'm loving the Wii Fit Plus. If you don't know what it is, do some research! It is amazing! I can work out at home, I mean really sweat and work out, and I don't have to worry about anyone watching me. There are tons of fun activities that work your muscles. There are yoga, strength, aerobic and other fun activities. The Wii Fit Plus tells you how much your BMI and weight are. You can set goals for yourself. There are tons of activities so you aren't doing the same thing over and over again. I love it and I am so glad that I have it. So far I have lost about 7 ish pounds since the beginning of April. Another cool thing about the Wii Fit Plus, you can put in other activities that you do and that goes toward your goal if you do the body test after the outside activity. If you are interested in trying it or want to use it, please let me know and you can try it out at my house!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment