Sunday, August 22, 2010

Anniversary!

Today, Ricky and I have been married for 2 years! Can you believe it?? Sometimes, I can't. People told me that when I came out to BYU-I that I would get engaged and I didn't believe them. And now here I am, married to the best man ever. He loves me so much and I love him so much. He is so good to me and takes care of me. I don't think I could have asked for anyone better for me than Ricky. He has helped me so much when I have struggled with not getting pregnant. He works 50+ hours a week so we can enjoy life. He takes me golfing so we can spend some time together. Our bishop once said that we (the ward) aren't in love yet, that we were still lusting for each other because we haven't gone through enough big trials to really understand love. While I'm sure he meant well, I think he is wrong. Not being able to get pregnant has been a huge trial for us. Ricky told me once that it was hard for him as well. Ricky is my best friend and it is not just lust between us.

On the not getting pregnant subject, I am getting the CT scan. I just need to call and make the appointment. I hope to get it done sometime this week. With my luck, the nodes will have disappeared and the doctors won't know what to do. My doctor wants me to go see a ear, nose and throat doctor after I have the scan. She gave me 2 names of doctors that I could see. I have my yearly woman exam next monday (the 30th). Now that I have to do the scan, I probably won't get on the Clomid until after the whole thyroid mess is taken care of...which SUCKS. I'm ready to be a mom. I want nothing more than to have children. Of course, they say you are never ready for motherhood but I can't wait. I think Ricky is going to be an awesome dad. I love watching him play with little kids like our "niece" Lili. I think he gets along with little kids so well is because he is one of them...LOL.

Nothing much has been going on since my last post. I would still like to get rid of my Mary Kay(see Facebook or email me for a list). School starts soon...yay? I'm not sure how I feel about it. I think it will be good to have a routine again but I will miss sleeping in and doing whatever I want. Right now, I'm sewing a really cute denim skirt. It has been fairly easy so far. I just need to do the yolk, zipper, take it in and hem it. I made it the biggest size just in case it was too small. Now it is huge, but that's ok. Well, I got nothing left to say. Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment