Monday, January 10, 2011

Year in Review

So this is a little late. I had it all done but then my computer wouldn't move it from Word to here. I'm typing it all by hand.

1. What did you do in 2010 that you'd never done before? I had surgery for the first time. I rode an elephant!
2. Did you keep your new years' resolutions? I'm not sure if I had any.
3. Did anyone close to you give birth? nope
4. Did anyone close to you die? Ricky's cousin, Justin, died in October.
5. What countries did you visit? none.
6. What would you like to have in 2011 that you lacked in 2010? A baby!
7. What dates from 2010 will remain etched upon your memory, and why? September 1st, because of my surgery and October 20th because of Justin.
8. What was your biggest achievement(s) of the year? Teaching lessons in Relief Society.
9. What was your biggest failure? Not getting pregnant.
10. Did you suffer illness or injury? I had a nodule/cyst near my thyroid that lead to surgery.
11. What was the best thing you bought? Food Storage. I really got into food storage this year.
12. Whose behavior merited celebration? I'm not really sure.
13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed? I don't know that I was appalled or depressed by someone else's behavior.
14. Where did most of your money go? Bills, including medical, or trips to Utah and Missouri.
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about? Getting to spend Thanksgiving with my family.
16. What song will always remind you of 2010? It may not remind me of 2010 but it will always remind me of Justin, "I'm just sitting out here watching airplanes" by Gary Allen.
17. Compared to this time last year, are you:
a) Happier or sadder? a little of both
b)thinner or fatter? I think I might be thinner?
c)richer or poorer? Not sure
18. What do you wish you'd done more of? I wish I would have done more for other people.
19. What do you wish you'd done less of? I wish I would have worried less about medical bills.
20. How did you spend Christmas? We were with his family.
21. Did you fall in love in 2010? Only with the love of my life, Ricky.
22. How many one night stands? none.
23. What was your favorite TV program? Bones, Ghost Hunters
24. Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year? No matter what people do to me, I could never hate them.
25. What was the best book your read? Maybe The Last Song, Look Again, The Midnight Ball, or Percy Jackson...I read a lot this year!
26. What is your greatest musical discovery? Gloriana
27. What did you want and get? I don't know that I specifically wanted something. Maybe time with my hubby.
28. What did you want and not get? I wanted to get pregnant so bad.
29. What was your favorite film of this year? So many good ones! Eclipse, Avatar, Percy Jackson, Harry Potter 7... the list could go on!
30. What did you do on your birthdy and how old were you? I had a small get-together and we played games. I turned 23.
31. What was one thing that would have made your year immeasuably more satisfying? If I could have had a baby.
32. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2010? Downeast Basics. I love that store!
33. What kept you sane? Ricky and Leah.
34. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most? Hugh Jackman is so hot!
35. What politcal issue stirred you the most? I don't normally keep up with politics.
36. Who did you miss? My grandparents and Justin.
37. Who was the best new person you met? Leah, Sadie, Hollie
38. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2010. "Beautiful things happen even on ugly days".
39. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year. "Who can say if I've been changed for the better. But because I knew you, I have been changed for good" (Wicked) I have met some really awesome people this year and because I knew Justin I will always try to be more caring to those that I come in contact with.

1 comment:

  1. your fish thing on your blog is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo coooooollllll!!!!!!! and you blog is so great!

    ReplyDelete