Thursday, March 24, 2011

The End of March already??

Hey everyone! Just wanted to give an update on what's going on in our lives. Can I just say first, Where has March gone?? I feel like yesterday was December! This year is going to be a fast one for sure.

Ricky is doing great with work. He found out last night that on April 14 he has a review board in Boise. He will go in front of the board to see if he can be an Associate Manager. This means a pay raise, bonus raise and more responsibilities. In a year, he could be able to go in front of the review board again to be a General Manager. I guess he told the two associate/assistant managers that he works with yesterday that if Ryan(general manager) didn't let him go in front of the review board then he would start looking for a new job. But luckily, Ryan is letting him go so we don't have to worry about that.

We got a huge tax refund this year and we decided to pay things off. We have officially paid off my Mary Kay credit card, the Idaho Falls Surgical center bill, some of his credit card, and the Madison Memorial Hospital bill. I can't tell you how glad I am to be completely done with my Mary Kay debt. I regret spending so much on an inventory that I didn't even need. I still have some product left if anyone needs anything.

As for me and school, I'm so glad that the semester is almost over. I had my practical final for baking and that was stressful. I had to make pie crust "cookies", pastry cream and an 8 inch round butter cake. All from memory. I couldn't look at the recipe or instructions. And we weren't allowed to talk to the other students about what we were making. Other than that, it has been a fairly good semester. I'm looking forward to my very last semester. I'm still not 100% sure that I will graduate but that's the plan. I still need to hear back about the cluster and I need to figure out my internship. There is a daycare here in town that does a paid internship but they aren't sure what positions they have open or if they can work around my schedule. I also have a preschool that I could do but it's not paid.

I saw a chiropractor on tuesday and I'll see him again tomorrow. He talked to me about my back and how nerves could still be pinched and not cause me pain but affect other parts of my body. He thinks he can help with some of my health problems. He's helped women get pregnant so I've got my fingers crossed that he can help me too. He took the temperature on each side of my spine to see the difference. The bigger the difference means that one side's nerves are working harder than the other side. He also adjusted me (a.k.a. he popped my back and neck).

While I'm talking about my health, there isn't much else to update on. This Saturday is day 21 which means more bloodwork to see where my progesterone levels are. I've been feeling really good. I get tired everyday and have to take a nap almost everyday. I only sleep for an hour so I can still sleep at night. Hopefully, this higher dose of Clomid will help.

Eva(my niece)'s quilt is coming along nicely. I still need to sew the individual rows together to complete the top, get fabric for the back and put it all together.

All in all, Ricky and I are doing great. We have decided to start making more dinners instead of going out so much. I tried on my wedding dress for the first time since our Rexburg reception about 2 and a half years ago. It still fit! Granted, I couldn't breathe really well and it was a little tight, but at least the zipper went up all the way! I'll post a picture on Facebook after I'm done here.

I've had so much energy today! I've made dinner (it's cooking in the Crockpot), 2 loads of laundry, folded another load, cleaned New Jeffrey Wilbur's vase, unloaded and reloaded the dishwasher, made the bed, cleaned yucky food from the fridge and I'll be taking the trash out before class at 3:15.

Have a great day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment