Saturday, March 19, 2011

Things I'm grateful for today

Today, I'm grateful for pampering myself! Tonight, I used Satin Hands from Mary Kay on my hands AND feet for a mani and pedi. I also painted my nails with a new color that I picked up today at Wal-Mart. I also washed my face and used Microdermabraision to help smooth my skin. I'm feeling great and loving the new color. I've also been working on a quilt for my sister's baby. I think that it is helping with my trial. I've been given so many blessings to help me through this hard time in my life. I have awesome visiting teachers who are struggling like me. I have a best friend who also knows what I'm going through. They have helped me so much. It has been so nice being able to talk to them. I'm also grateful for April's Ensign(our church's magazine). It has an article in there about infertility. They have 4 couples talking about their experience and what has helped them. I've also just borrows a book from my friend, Hollie, about the church's stand on miscarriages. It also has some information on infertility. I can't wait to read it. Thanks for reading everyone. I love you all!!

1 comment: