Friday, February 6, 2009
Sad and feeling lonely
So I haven't been feeling good for about 2 weeks and I really wasn't feeling good this morning. I stayed home from school. I thought I might be pregnant but the test was negative and I sort of started my period. Ricky has been working tons of hours for the past few weeks and while I'm at school, it's usually no big deal. Tonight he got home from work, changed and went to a halo party. It's hard to spend all day without him and then to have him go somewhere after work, it's even more hard. I miss him a lot while he is away. I like being around him. I guess I'm just venting because I have nothing to do. I've been bored most of the night, nothing good on tv and no one online to talk to...I would have gone with him but I would have just watched them play anyway. Once someone tried to teach me how to play Halo and it took an hour just for me to learn how to make the guy move...and I wasn't good at all. So that was the end to my Halo career. The only video game system that I will play is the Wii because its simple. Seriously, have you seen the controller for the Xbox? Its got about a thousand buttons on there! Plus 2 joy stick things that move in several directions!! But anyway, I really wish I could figure out what is wrong with my body. Why my mind is persistant at telling me that I'm pregnant and my body doing whatever it wants to do? And why can't I lose weight?? I work out at least 30 minutes M-F, with a few exceptions the last couple weeks. I watch what I eat but I've stayed the same weight. I've had some bad headaches since the accident which I plan to ask the doctor about on wednesday. Well, its late and I'm still not feeling good so I'm going to get ready for bed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

If you ever get bored you should come over to my appartment after school and we can make cookies or whatever you want! I'm dead serious because I get so bored when Stephen is at work! I'm serious, let me know, and if you don't then I will be sad. My E-mail is bor06004@byui.edu (Stephen has our only phone and he's always working). If you E-mail me I will get it within a few hours because, like you, I get so bored!!!
ReplyDeleteI had that problem too. When I was a freshmen in college I gained like 20 lbs because I would just eat at the galley all the time. Then I was like "Woah, I gained 20 lbs!" So I was trying to loose weight and just couldnt. We couldnt figure it out and I got my thyroid (sp) tested and everything. Then I started dating Stephen and he showed me this work out thing and I lost 3 lbs a week till I was back to my normal weight. It was great! I didn't even have to change my eating habbits (I would die if I had to do that, I love to eat). I'd be happy to work out with you! Though I don't work out in the winter because I only like to work out outside and it's too cold right now. So if you want to work out with me starting in the spring let me know! Or if you REALLY want to, I guess we could work out inside in the winter... lol.
ReplyDelete