Wednesday, February 18, 2009
Moving out and stuff
So Ricky has finally decided that its time to move out! Hunting for places to live has begun and we havent had much success yet. I think it would be way fun if we got to stay in the same ward but if not, then we will deal. Ricky is still working hard as a "manager". I went to the doctor about me not feeling good and everything is normal so Ricky's conclusion is that its all in my head. My stomach aches were caused by a stopped up colon...who knew that nausea could come from that! My blood count is fine and so are my thyroid levels. Which in a positive way is good but for me it is just frustrating! I dont sleep good at night and then I'm so sleepy all day long and I almost fall asleep in all my classes. My headaches have pretty much subsided(knock on wood). I'm going to start working out again. I stopped because I wasnt losing anything. It was really frustrating. So I'm going to watch what I eat and try to exercise more to see if I can lose weight. My mom and mother in law think that I should get my glucose checked and maybe even change my birth control to see if that will make a difference. I'm going to wait to see if this time I lose weight. I'm not sure how reliable the Student Health Center is(no offense to anyone that does or works there). I don't have allergies and once during a previous appointment they tried to tell me that I do and prescribed knock off Claritin D. I took it a couple times but then stopped when nothing changed. OH!! Valentines Day! So Ricky had told me that he had to work at 9am that day but he wasnt sure how long he would work because they promised him that it wouldnt be all day. So I'm sleeping in bed when he left and about an hour later he comes back in with a big vase of roses, a big bag of Reese's Lovers assortment and a card. I was so confused. He was like shhh youre not supposed to be up so I said but youre supposed to be at work. I had planned on doing something for him but that didnt happen because he didnt go to work. I was going to paper hearts with sayings on them all around the room (not the original plan) before he got home. I stole them from the activity my ward had(dont tell Valena!). At least I had bought him a card! It was super funny!! So I got up gave him his card and I looked at mine and I gave him a kiss and said thank you. We went to IF for lunch at Carino's (our favorite) and then watched The Pink Panther 2. We also went to Barnes and Noble to waste time. He got a book called Sacred Games about something in India and I got the Grimm's Brothers fairy tales in a leather bound book. I love them so far. On monday he had the day off too so we just did nothing. We visited our friends the Pattersons! Brylie spit up on everyone! LOL It was tons of fun! Last night I had the most amazing dish for dinner! We had Taco Bell. I got the new Enchilada Platter and it was soooooooooo good. It had 2 enchiladas, beans, rice, chips and salsa. I have no idea how much it is but that is my new favorite fast food item from there. I used to only get the quesadilla. All this snow is driving me crazy! Will the snow never end?? I'm really hungry and I dont want to go to my Econ class. I never do. I think I'm going to get my favorite sub from subway for lunch. Or maybe I'll just have a salad at home. I need to get a different kind of dressing though because Ranch is getting old. I need variety!! Well, I suppose that I'll go to class now even though I dont have the right book and I'll be bored the whole time and just write to my missionary friend(he set us up). Ciao!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment