Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Officially moving out!

Hey all! We just talked to the lady with Mainstreet Station apartments! We re-did some papers and she said that we can move in on friday!! Of course it will be about 10 (right after my first class) and I wont want to go to econ! I dont want to go to econ now! I want to pack! Needless to say, I'm feeling pretty good! We got our taxes done (thanks to Ricky's mom). So we need to do our FAFSAs and Ricky got into school again so he can start going to school again. I took this pill last night to help my colon problem. So we will see if it works. I'm supposed to take 2 at bedtime. There really isn't a whole lot to pack. Most of our stuff is in storage. I can't concentrate on anything!! I'm so excited! Danyel left early this morning to go to Las Vegas for a Paul Mitchell retreat thing and Ricky's parents are leaving on friday to go there too for a Nascar race. So it will be just us to move out. If anyone wants to help, we would be so grateful! I printed off the sheet music for Bella's Lullaby from the Twilight movie. I want to learn how to play it. I have about a thousand thoughts running through my head. I need to do laundry, start packing, study for a test, work on some research papers and tons of stuff. It's wednesday which means Ghost Hunters is on tonight! AHH! I can't believe we are finally moving out! YAY! And I still have a half an hour before my class! What will I do!? I just remembered something that I need to do! I need to go through our gift cards from the wedding to see how much we have on them! We have tons from Target, some from Bed, bath and beyond, and couple from Walmart. I'm kindof hungry. People are selling these things called Bambinos in the building that my class is in and they smell sooo good. I think I might buy one today! Sorry this is so scattered and random. I'm just in that kind of a mood today. My birthday is coming up soon. So is my dads(2), moms(19), my sisters(26), and Matts(5). They are all in April. Mine is on the 19th too. I can't believe that all the stores has Easter stuff up now. Easter is April 12th! Anyway, I better get to class so I can buy my Bambino! Ciao!

2 comments:

  1. That is so exciting that you're moving! Not because you wont be in my ward anymore (that will be sad) but because I know that you will love it! So turns out that I AM your visiting teacher (as of 2 weeks ago)... and now your moving. I didn't even get a chance to visit you! haha! Sad day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Congrats on being able to move out. I remember how exciting it was to get my 1st "own place". You just better remember to send me your address.

    Love ya

    ReplyDelete