Tuesday, June 9, 2009
Ramblings
Hey all! Not much new here. I'm still looking for a job...story of my life! LOL I applied at Barnes and Noble on monday so hopefully something will come of that. I've already registered for classes in the fall. So far I have 12 credits. Ricky registered last night and he's got 14 I think. The fall semester starts september 10th. I'm very excited that our friends are coming out here. Then I'll have someone to hang out with. I get really bored and lonely when Ricky works and has school. I'm becoming a recluse!! Oh no!! LOL My friend Heather Gygi is back from Maryland so we can hang out and go to Bear World! Right now, Ricky is playing basketball with some buddies from work. Earlier today, Ricky and I played tennis. He says I'm getting better and I'm not hitting it all over the court(s) anymore. I still need to work on my swinging and my backhand swing. Once I play for a while, I get tired from the heat and running around. I've recently set up some goals for myself. I want to read my scriptures and work out everyday. So far I've done better on the working out but I'm still working on it. I've officially decided that I'm going to change my major to Child Development and my minor to home and family studies. I could open a daycare in my home so I can be with my children. I really want to just be a stay at home mom but if I need to help bring in money then thats my back up plan. Ricky is still having fun golfing. He is getting better and has tons of fun. Anyway, there isn't much else going on in our lives. Talk to you soon! Ciao!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment