Thursday, June 25, 2009

Hey all! What’s up? There isn't much going on here with us. Ricky is still doing good in school and working hard. I'm still sitting at home trying to find a job. I haven't really looked in a while. I looked the other day and there still is nothing out there for me. Last Saturday, Ricky and I went to Bear World with Heather and Stephen Gygi. They are a couple from our last ward. It was their 1 year anniversary. We took lots of pictures and got to see lots of wild animals. Check my facebook for pictures. We also went to a Chinese buffet and a movie for their anniversary. The reason that Ricky and I were there was because their car was in the repair shop. On Sunday, Ricky and I gave talks in church. I talked about having faith during our trials and Ricky talked about fear. On Monday, Heather and I hiked up the R Mountain. It’s really a butte though. It was steep but it was a lot of fun! I'm glad that I did so that I can say that I have. Heather and I got to know each other better. I’m so glad that she likes hanging out with me. This weekend is the Johnson Family Reunion. Ricky can’t go because he has to work all day on Saturday. I’m going to go on Friday with my mother in law and stay overnight. They are having a big dinner on Saturday. Maybe I’ll get to work more on my tan while I’m there. HAHA! My former roommate Jeanie gets married on Saturday. I wish I could be there but it was a bit more money than we could afford. Our Jeep is getting fixed. The air conditioner is now fixed and the left rear passenger window (behind the driver) has a new motor so that we can roll down the window and get it back up again! So we are going to pick it up tomorrow. Ricky doesn’t have school or work tomorrow so we will probably have lots of fun together! I’m glad that the weather has been really nice lately. Hopefully, the rain will stay away for a while. Especially for this weekend! I can’t believe that Ricky and I have been married for 10 months already! That’s almost a year! I can’t wait to spend my anniversary with my hubby. I wonder what we will do. I hope it’s something fun and special! Anyway, it’s late and I should get ready for bed so I don’t stay up until 1 or 2! Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment