It is late on a thursday night and I should be sleeping...but I'm not. Ricky is closing tonight so it's harder for me to sleep. For the last couple of weeks, I have gotten up a little bit early on monday, wednesday and fridays to work out before school. It is so awesome to have the energy I need for the day. I haven't checked my weight but everyonce in a while I check my waist measurement.
I teach in the preschool on tuesday and I'm very excited. The topic is Costumes and Masks. I have been very busy trying to get things ready. School has been going pretty good. I have lots of things to do in every class. It is almost midterms but it seems like we just started school yesterday.
Ricky and I might not be able to come out for Thanksgiving. We have medical bills to pay from my surgery. I'm still late on my period. My tonsils are still swollen as well. The Ear, Nose and Throat doctor (the one who did my surgery) wants to just wait it out with my tonsils. If they are still swollen, then he might take them out.
Ricky has been so awesome. The other day, he cleaned up after dinner, emptied the dishwasher, loaded it, started it, washed the left over dishes, and washed the burners from the stove. Today, he washed his work clothes on his own. I am so grateful that he has been helping me with the chores around the house. It is so hard for me to keep up with the housework when I have so much homework to do. I have seriously the best husband in the whole entire world. I'm so grateful that he works so hard and is so willing to do anything for me. He is so kind and loving. Well, it is way late and I have school and a work out in the morning.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

One thing that stinks about this time of year is getting all the colds! Hope you heel up fast :)
ReplyDelete