Monday, November 1, 2010

November

It is 6:30 in the morning. I've been up for at least a half an hour trying to register for classes next semester. I'm trying to register on my computer, Ricky's computer and my Droid. I also got the hiccups as soon as I woke up this morning. I'm still sitting in the dark because I was hoping that this would be a fast experience (signing up for classes) and then I could go back to bed. Now, I'm getting the feeling that I should get breakfast and work out before the BYUI website finally works. I think this is the one thing I hate about BYU-I. Everything else I love. Well, we have had some deaths in the family since my last post. My dear fish, Midnight Jeffrey Johnson passed away on October 19th. He will be missed greatly, even though it may not look like it. Also Ricky's cousin Justin Hillock passed away on October 20th. He will be greatly missed as well. We have had a new addition to our family and before you get too excited, we got a new fish. His name is New Jeffrey Wilbur. He lives in a pineapple in his vase. He is also a betta fish. He is mostly turqouise on his body with bluish and redish fins.
In other good news, Ricky and I will be able to go to St. Louis for thanksgiving. Ricky has the 21st of november to December 1 off. I'm guessing that we will leave sometime after he gets off work on saturday (he closes, which means he wont be done until at least 2 or 3am sunday) and start driving. I'm very excited to be coming home for a holiday with my family! I haven't seen my family in over a year and haven't celebrated a holiday with them in several years. I'm in the middle of a Christmas quilt and I want to start quilting it soon. I'm not going to tie it. I'm going to hand stitch it. I know! Call me crazy. Two of my friends have hand quilted their quilts and it looks sooo cool. So I want to try.
Update on school registration: 2 of the classes that I've tried to sign up for have prerequistes. I have successfully signed up for 2 credits! 10 more to go.
It is now 7:40 and I just got done with registration. I have 2 credits total and I'm waiting to hear back on the other 10 credits. They all have prerequisites that I don't have time for. So with that done as much as I can do on it, I can check it off my list and get on to the next thing on my list for today...Workout! Yay! Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment