Friday, November 19, 2010

Almost Thanksgiving time!

I can not wait until sunday! Ricky and I will be traveling to Missouri! I totally miss my family and it is going to be so fun being with them for Thanksgiving. This past sunday was really awesome for me. The only problem is that I started cramping on sunday and have cramped ever since. I finally started my period last night. After 3 months of not having one, it is nice to have one, but it is not as nice to be cramping all week. I hope that I stop cramping so that driving won't be a pain. I probably don't need to mention my little accident on monday. I think my doctor wants to take some blood tomorrow to check my hormone levels. She has me checking my temperature in the morning again. I would love to sleep in tomorrow but I haven't been able to sleep in for a while. All week I have gotten up before my alarm.
I think this year will be my first year going to Black Friday. I think it will be lots of fun.
I have been working on a Christmas quilt but I keep running into bumps. I don't have enough fabric. So JoAnn's will be one of my stops on Black Friday. It will be nice to have Ricky off work for so many days in a row. I'm starting to get lonely LOL! Well, I can barely keep my eyes open and it's only 10:45. Peace out!

No comments:

Post a Comment