Saturday, December 11, 2010

Today, I want to talk about what I am grateful for. The other day it was really sunny out and all I could think of was about was how nice the sun was and that I was so glad that it was out. I've also been feeling poorly a lot this week and I've been feeling better so I am very grateful for that. I have also been very blessed to have my best friend, Paily, in my life. With the Thanksgiving break, I hadn't seen her in a while. It was so incredibly nice to be able to catch up with her and talk about life. I love my husband dearly but sometimes it's so nice to be able to chat with a girlfriend. She has been a huge blessing and inspiration to me. I have learned so much from being her friend and I feel that I am a better person because we are friends. She always makes me laugh and feel better about myself. My faith is stronger because of her. I can always count on her. Like tonight for instance. I was out at a friend's house for a baby shower and I had discovered that Ricky had locked me out of the house when he left for work. I knew that Paily would take me in and let me hang out at her house until I could get the key. She knows that I would always do the same for her (I hope she knows!)
Speaking of my dearest hubby, I am so very grateful for him. Right now, he is closing for a friend because the friend was needed at home. He is also opening tomorrow. Basically, this is a 24- hour shift with a 3-4 hour break in the early morning. So I will see him for that short period of time while I am sleeping and then not again until around 6pm. He works so incredibly hard so he can provide for us. I love that he is willing to work so hard. I cherish the time that we spend together because some days it seems like I never see him. I want to get him something he really wants for Christmas but I don't know how I can. We just don't have enough money. Which also means that I have no idea what to get him. If you have any ideas, please let me know. To me, he is the greatest husband, best friend and love I could ever ask for. Heavenly Father must love me a lot to send me so wonderful. He can always make my day better, make me laugh, and make me love him more and more.
There are so many things that I am thankful for and are blessings in my life. Right now, I am very tired and missing my dear hubby. Thanks for listening to me tonight. I am very blessed with such great friends and family!

1 comment:

  1. Sara! You are so sweet! I seriously love your face, and I'm so glad we're friends. You rock my knee-highs!

    ReplyDelete