Well, I got tagged by my friend in her blog so I decided that I would oblige.
1. I love to bake. I love my baking class. I love learning how to make things that taste so yummy.
2. I have a funny ankle. My right ankle bone sticks out farther than my left one. I'm not sure why it's that way but it is.
3. I can pull my left shoulder out of its socket. I don't know when I learned this or how I did but it's pretty cool.
4. I love coming up with great ideas for stories/books. Most of them are really cool dreams that I have that I would love to write down and expand. Some day I'll have a bestseller because they are so awesome.
5. I hate folding laundry, especially the white load of laundry. Mostly because it takes forever for me to fold them.
6. I have never, ever pushed the snooze button on my alarm in my whole entire life. I have always gotten up when it goes off and I'm glad that I never got into that habit. I have, however, gotten up with an alarm and decided to go back to bed for a little bit longer. It is not the same thing.
7. I like to think that I have a substantial amount of patience because of my husband. He can sometimes act like a 5 year old, which can be fun at times. The problem is that he knows better than a 5 year old. So sometimes, it's not as fun to deal with.
8. I love reading books. I love all sorts of books, novels, whatever. I hate it however, when they just end and don't give me closure. Take "Beauty" or "Just Ella" for example. In Beauty, the girl and the beast are walking out to meet her family and he says that he doesn't remember her name (what is up with that?? You don't remember your own name??) and then it ended. I will never know how the dad feels about his daughter's new beau. And in Just Ella, the guy is writing to the girl about how in one month he will ask her to marry him and the letter ends and so does the story. Do they end up together? Does she say yes? GAH! I will never know.
9. Water is boring to me. I hate drinking just straight water. Sometimes, it is very freshing but mostly, just boring. No flavor.
10. I love to golf. I hate mini golf. I would love to go golfing right now, if only it wasn't 12:30am and the middle of feb.
11. I think it's super funny when Ricky plays Call of Duty online and gets killed alot. He gets really mad and frustrated. He says some really funny stuff. He never cusses though.
12. I really love pickles. I always have and I always will. Especially, the kind that my grandparents used to get. We would always eat the whole jar in one visit.
13. I'm super shy and I hate being around people that I don't know. That is why I don't go to Relief Society meetings. Or any meetings for that matter.
14. I'm not a picky eater. I love to eat any sort of food. I have no problems trying new foods. I hate onions though. I even exclude it from my favorite dishes that I make.
15. I used to have super blond straight hair when I was younger. It stayed curly after my grandma gave me a perm once.
So there you have it. 15 interesting and random things about me. Maybe tomorrow I will do 15 about Ricky. Let me know if there is anything you would like to know about him and I'll include it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

You've never pressed snooze? How in the world do you do that??? I am so amazed. Just one more way to show you're super cool.
ReplyDelete