I thought I would update on what is going on here. I had a lot of pregnancy symptoms a couple weeks ago. I took a pregnancy test on valentines day and it was negative. I took another one a week later just to be sure. I did bleed for about 4 hours that same day but the doctor decided to not count that as a period and I am now back on a generic for Provera to get me to have a period. Once I have my period, the doctor is going to up my Clomid dose from 50mg to 100mg. On february 1, I had a day 21 test. I was borderline ovulating. I'm not sure exactly when I ovulated so that is a little difficult. Ricky also got sick soon after so we couldn't try as often as the doctor said. Once Ricky was feeling better, I got what he had. I missed the whole week of school last week. I haven't had anymore pregnancy type symptoms. I'm hoping that I will have my period soon so we can stop wasting time waiting for my body to cooperate. My mom thinks that maybe it's time to start testing Ricky.
In other news, school is going good. I'm going to graduated in July and either doing my internship at the same time or after graduation. I don't know what I'm going to do for my internship yet but I think it could be fun. I'm really excited that I'm so close to being done.
Ricky is doing good. He is working hard, as always. He will probably go before the board at work to be an assistant manager in April or May. Becoming an assistant manager means more work and more money and the possibility to become a general manager.
Also, my best friend is moving sometime in April. I'm not sure how I feel about it yet. I'm excited for this great opportunity for them but I'm sad that one of my best supports up here is leaving me. I'm not sure what I am going to do without her.
Anyway, that's what's happenin' in our lives right now. Hope you enjoy your day today!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I hope you get those 2 pink lines to! I cant wait to hear from you when it happens. Im glad that you are able to work with the doctor. Its sounding closer, especially if you were borderline ovulating! Thats a good sign.
ReplyDelete