Thursday, May 5, 2011
Who am I?
I am a beloved daughter of my Heavenly Father. I am a wife and mother to a wonderful husband and children (who are coming). I am here on earth to go through tests and trials so I can learn and grow. I'm striving to make it back to my Father in Heaven. I am here at BYU-I to gain an education and to build and strengthen my family. I am also here to grow and gain spiritual testimonies. I can help other families with children by having my own daycare or preschool. I can be a support to those that are struggling with infertility like me. I have been given this trial so that I can bless other lives. This is the first time that I have ever called what I'm going through right now a blessing and I know that it is true. I can teach my children correct and righteous principles and help them to make correct choices for their life. I want my children to know who they are and gain a testimony of their own. I'm progressing toward perfection.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I love your testimony on infertility and how trials in the end can be considered true blessing from Heavenly Father. You are a terrific person and I couldn't imagine Rexburg with out you!
ReplyDelete