I haven't blogged for a long time! I had a great birthday! I started my last semester of college and Ricky took me out for dinner at Outback Steakhouse and ice cream. Actually, Ricky's dad paid for dinner. Ricky got me The Medieval Sims, a Willow Tree, and Tangled Blu-ray. My parents got me a new Temple dress. My brother got me some round cake pans, my sister, Lindsay got me cake decorating stuff and my sister Katie got me some awesome smelling Bath and Body works.
School is going pretty good. I have 4 classes and my internship. I'm in a cake decorating class, administration issues, family and community relationships, and a meal management class. I have my internship 3 days a week and the kids come next week. I teach three times and I'm very excited. I love my cake decorating class so far. It is hard work decorating a cake!!
We finally got Ricky's results back and he is on an antibiotic for about a month and then he will redo the test. I'm doing pretty good. I still have no idea when or even if I'm ovulating. My body has been trying to tell me something in the last week. I've felt very nauseous on saturday, monday and a little on wednesday. Thursday I was burping all day which tasted like eggs. I never ate eggs on thursday or wednesday. I had a little bit of it again today. I'm going to wait until thursday next week to talk to the doctor. I'll go in for some bloodwork but I'll see if I can talk to a doctor. Hopefully, we will have some more answers soon. Well, I should get to bed soon so I can sleep! I hope you all are doing great! Thanks for all your prayers and support. Ricky and I really appreciate it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

So... the mean selfish part of myself wanted your April to be miserable because I wasn't there. Really, you can have a good life without me? So lame! ;) You're rockin' awesome! Miss you friend!
ReplyDelete