Day 8- A song to match your mood:
I’m really quite bored right now so I’m not sure there is a song about being bored. I’m watching Harry Potter so maybe the Harry Potter theme song??
Day 9- A photo of the last thing you purchased:
This is the new book that I bought. I haven’t finished it yet. I’m really excited for this book and the rest of the series! I recommend the Percy Jackson series to all who enjoy reading! If you live near me, you are welcome to borrow my books.
Day 10- Your favorite place to eat:
I don’t know that I have a favorite place to eat. I enjoy lots of different kinds of food. My favorite Italian place is Johnny Carinos. I love Hua’s Mongolian Grill. I love Applebee’s. I also love Wendy’s and Arby’s and Subway. I can’t pick just one! It all depends on what I’m in the mood for.
Day 11-What’s in your makeup bag:
To be honest, I don’t have a makeup bag. I don’t always take off my makeup, so I just wear the previous days’ makeup and maybe touch it up a bit. I’ve never really been a girl to always keep makeup with me to touch it up every second of the day.
Day 12-Put your iPod on shuffle. First 10 songs to play:
My iPod is in the car that Ricky took today so I’m just using my itunes:
1. The Way by Clay Aiken
2. Welcome Christmas by Mannheim Steamroller
3. She Goes All the Way by Rascal Flatts
4. O Come All Ye Faithful by David Archuleta
5. Sparks Fly by Taylor Swift
6. Sweetness by Jimmy Eat World
7. Stars and Butterflies by Jean-Yves Thibaudet (Pride and Prejudice)
8. She Will Be Loved by Maroon 5
9. Mr. Whoever You Are by Tim McGraw
10. Long Gone by Lady Antebellum
I’m not sure why my computer was feeling the Christmas Spirit but I had to skip like 5 other Christmas songs. So there you go. The first 10 songs to play. Weird…
Day 13-The meaning behind your blog name:
Well, my blog name is Ricky and Sara Johnson: Together forever, forever in love. I’m not really that creative I guess. I’m sure it is pretty obvious what my blog name means. If you don’t understand it, then shoot me an email and I will explain it to you.
Day 14- A TV show that you are currently addicted to:
So I LOVE Bones. I love it! I love the conflict between Booth and Brennan. I love the hidden romance between them. I love the science and forensics. I can’t wait for the next season to start. It is going to be soo good!!

No comments:
Post a Comment