Sunday, October 2, 2011

Ok I'm a little behind!



Day 3 – Your first date.
So my first date with my hubby. We had met for the first time only a couple days before. We went to devotional and I don't really remember what it was about. I'm sure I could look it up. It was really awkward at first because he leaned forward at one point so I started to rub his back. He didn't move, say anything or even look at me. So I stopped thinking that I had ruined my chances forever. That's why I don't remember. It was the longest most agonizing hour of my life. When it was over, we stood up and waited to leave. He put his hand on the small of my back and I knew that I still had a chance. After we walked back to my apartment, we watched Pirates and later had dinner. Now, 3 years later, we are still in love! I love my hunny!

Day 4 – Your favorite photograph of your best friend.
Well, I'm not sure how to get the above picture to where I want it so, there you go. That's one of my favorite pictures of Ricky. He is always goofing off. He keeps me laughing and we have so much fun together!

Day 5 – How important do you think education is?
Meh, it's not that important. It's not as if the Brethren have been telling us for years to get as much education as we can... Oh wait? They have?? Oh, well I guess it's pretty important then.

Day 6 – A photo of an animal you'd love to keep as a pet.
I'd love to have pretty much any dog for a pet, which is one of the perks of moving into a house. I can't wait until we find the perfect house so we can have a dog.

And there you have it! All caught up! Hello October! Where did you come from?? At least it's harvest this week so I don't have to go to work. I'll be spending a few days in Utah visiting my bestest friend and also my sister. Everything has been going good with Ricky and I. We still haven't found a house yet but maybe we will go looking for one tomorrow. It will be soo nice to sleep in tomorrow!! Well, talk to you all soon! Love always!

No comments:

Post a Comment