Today I have so many things to be thankful for. Yesterday, I saw this super cute skirt at Christopher and Banks. I decided that I had to have it but they didn't have it in my size. So I tried on the 10(it was either that or 16) and it almost fit!! I got the zipper up some of the way. But just to be safe I ordered the 14. I can exchange it if it is too big. I also bought a medium black top to go with it. It fits so good. I can't tell you the last time I wore a medium top!! Also, I went out to lunch with my new best friend Dana. We sat there and talked for almost 2 hours. It is so nice to know that I still have friends in the ward. Earlier in the week, Ricky and I went to Boise for an interview for a promotion. I went for a little R&R. While he was at the Review Board, I went with my good friend Rachel to get mani's and pedi's My feet and hands have never looked so cute! We had dinner with Rachel and her hubby the night before and lunch with them that day. He did get the promotion. It was so nice to see them. I got most of my grades back from this last semester. In my Baking class I got a B, in Social Work I got a B-, in Young Adult Literature I got an A- and I got an A in my Parenting Ed class. My cooking/intro to food's grade isn't entered yet because of computer problems. I should get an A in that class as well. I'm all squared away to graduate in July. I'm all set up for my internship with the Learning Place Preschool and I have all of my classes approved and in progress. So graduation, HERE I COME! It is a little overwhelming to think of all the things that are going to happen within the next 3 months. I'll start my last semester on Tuesday, start my internship on the 25th, I'll start my new calling on the 24th as the 2nd counselor in the Primary (what the kids do during 2 of the hours of our church), the first weekend in June my sister is having a baby shower, on July 15th the last Harry Potter movie comes out, the 16th is when Danyel(my sister in law) is getting married in Las Vegas, and the 22nd is Graduation! My internship goes to August 12th and my family might be coming out here for a couple weeks after my graduation. Hopefully, the gas prices will stay low enough for them to come visit! I hope to get a job soon after graduation but seeing as that we are still in Rexburg, who knows how long it will take. It will be nice to work with children again. I'm also grateful for my naturally curly hair. It makes getting ready easy in the morning. I don't have to blow dry it or straighten it. I just spray on some curling spray while it is wet, scrunch it and then I'm good to go.
Not really a whole lot of news from the doctor's office because they can't seem to call me back with more results. I'm going to call them tomorrow and see if I can come in and discuss the results with Dr. Allred. I've never seen him but that's who I was supposed to see last time. So maybe by my birthday I'll have more news about that stuff. Anyway, this is getting pretty long. Ciao!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I am so happy that things are going well for you
ReplyDeleteFirst of all, SO glad you're happy.
ReplyDeleteSecond, NEW BEST FRIEND????? Or do you just mean new best friend who is currently residing in your city of choice? Cause it's not my fault I had to move! Don't demote me! I miss you friend! (Ok, sorry for the freak out. I agree that Dana is super cool.) Love you.