Wednesday, April 20, 2011
Will you help me?
Hey everyone! I'm in need of your help! I worked out today and I've decided that I want to lose more weight! My goal is to be 150 or less by July! Right now it's only 10 pounds. I need you guys to keep reminding me to work out and eat healthy! I hope you guys can help! Thanks in advance!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I'm up for som P90X when we get back!
ReplyDeleteI'll remind you about working out if you will remind me about working out. In fact, I think I shall send you a facebook message about how we should be sorta-exercise-buddies.
ReplyDeleteWow that's great Sarah! I was at 160 just a few weeks ago and started calorie counting and fat-gram counting and now I've lost 6lbs. My mom is in a 'lose fat' class and has taught me a lot about it. The most interesting thing I learned is when you're trying to lose weight it's 80% what you eat and 20% exercise. If you're trying to maintain weight then it's the opposite, 80% exercise, 20% what you eat. So since we're about the same weight, you'd need about 1700cal a day and no more than 33g of fat. Anyways, thought you might find it interesting too. It really works! You can totally lose 10 by July. You already look great, btw, I noticed when I saw you at the Allen's. Keep up the great work!
ReplyDelete