Tuesday, April 5, 2011
Doctor Barton
Today, I saw Dr. Barton at Madison Women's Clinic. What an experience. I'm just glad all we did was talk. My thyroid was borderline normal(on the low side) and what ever else they tested last week was normal. He is going to up my Metformin prescription. He is giving me Provera to start a period and Clomid once I start my period. He also wants Ricky to get tested. He also tested my Prolactin levels today (more bloodwork). I should know those results by the end of the week. So, no good news, just more tests.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

It sounds like he has a plan though! That's a start!!
ReplyDeleteLame! I'm really glad that you do have some news, even though it turns out to be more tests!
ReplyDeleteYou should really get ricky tested. I don't know if you read Jessica Lewis's blog (I like to blog stalk obviously), but with them it ended up being problems with her husband also.
ReplyDeleteBut I hope they figure it out though! You're awesome, stay awesome.
I don't know Jessica's blog address. We did get Ricky tested. We hope to get the results tomorrow.
ReplyDelete